Software Developer (f/m/d) for wireless communication testers
KADE GmbH is an innovative development partner and leading technology company since 1988. We offer you the opportunity to join our software team of user interface and backend developers for wireless communication testers.
Our international project team in Munich develops the graphical user interface of measurement systems for wireless communication (5G, UMTS, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth etc.). These devices are mainly used for the development and testing of mobile devices and IoT applications.
We welcome qualified Young Professionals to apply.
- Development of frontend applications with Angular
- Interface definition via Google protocol buffers
- Backend development with C++, Python
- Coordination with developers from various teams (frontend, backend, database, protocol stacks)
- Participation in an agile scrum project in an international environment
- Degree in computer science or equivalent degree or practical experience
- Experience in web technologies (Angular, HTML5/CSS) desirable
- Experience with version management tools (Git)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken); German knowledge is a plus)
Interesting tasks – low hierarchies and open working atmosphere – international open-minded team – mobile working – team events – mentoring program for an easy on-boarding – supplementary company health insurance – appreciative corporate culture and much more!
Offices in Puchheim (West of Munich) and Munich City (close to Ostbahnhof) / Home Office
We look forward to your application including salary expectations and possible start date: email@example.com
If you have any questions please contact Melanie Dern: 089 / 1890 827 0